We take care of everything so you don't have to
Gathering with friends and family gives everyone the opportunity to share memories, express emotions, and find comforting support. Whether you choose burial or cremation; whether you select a formal funeral or a more relaxed memorial service, the need for acknowledgment of the loss with family and friends is ever present. We can help you create a unique meaningful ceremony to express the genuine individuality of your loved one.
Embalming, care, preparation, dressing and presentation
Hearse, Horse Drawn Carriage
Elegant curtain backdrops, mood lighting and fabric covered chairs.
- Death Announcements,
- Contacting the priest, Mass and service times
- Music for the church,
- Grave purchase or cremation booking
- Grave opening, preparing and closing
- Condolence Books, Sympathy & Floral Tribute card holders
- Donations Boxes
- Repatriation preparation, Forms